This was SUCH a fun class that we had before Christmas last year, that I wanted to do it again this Spring. It will be a “come and go” class starting at 4:00 P.M. on Thursday, March 21 and will end at approximately 9:30 P.M. A few of the projects will be “re-runs” from the last class, because I know there were some that wanted to take it earlier, and didn’t get to. So here are the projects.
- Family Birthday Calendar: This is a rectangular piece of wood that you can paint however you would like, with the months of the year on it. Then we will dangle little round discs with the person’s name/date on it, and they will all be attached with jump rings that we will make ourselves. It will be very easy to make additions to the calendar.
- Another re-run is the Mesh Wreath. But this time I will have fun spring colors for you to use, and you can add Easter eggs, bunnies, flowers, and more to make it “Easter-y, or Spring-y”. These are beautiful, and it is SO much fun to see all of the variations in colors that everyone does. We will be using 21″ wide mesh, on a wire wreath.
- A similar project will be the 2 x 4 project for Easter (or spring). There are different ways you can do this, and with all of the dimensional scrapbook supplies, SO many ways to finish it!
- A new project is the Trio of bunnies project. Of course, if you want, you can add an extra bunny or two, ..or three… or….. if you want to make it a little more personalized and make it a “family”! I will have these cut out for you to decorate.
- And last, but not least, will be the “Peeps” project. Mounted on a 2 x 4, these little “Peeps” are ones that I cut out, and you can paint them pastel colors. Then we will add Diamond Dust to look like they are sugared. SOOOOOO cute!!!
So, don’t you just want to come and make everything????
If, when you sign up for class, you could let me know which project/s you are interested in, that will give me an idea of how many to cut out. There will be a class fee of $10.00, and supplies are extra. You will be able to purchase everything here at the craft peddler for class. We are going to have SUCH a great time, and it’s awesome to see all of the other projects in the making. All of these will be easy enough projects to take home and make, if you don’t have enough time to do what you want in class. I’ll try to have lots of extra pieces cut out. The pictures shown are just examples. I want you to use your creativity and finish them how you want!
Give us a call (785-694-2817), or send us a message through the website….or even better, stop by to see us and sign up! Space is limited, so if you’re not able to attend, please give us a call 24 hours in advance so we can call our waiting list. We’re very excited to have you join us at our PINTEREST PARTY!!!! See you on Thursday, March 21st!